TP-Link N450 Wi-Fi Router – Wireless Internet Router for Home(TL-WR940N)
- Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming. Not compatible with phoneline internet. 802.11n technology, 15x faster with 5x the range of 802.11g, Three antennas for increased coverage and stability, System Requirements – Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- IP based bandwidth control allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each device, WPS button for one-touch wireless security encryption. Wireless Modes- Router Mode, Range Extender(for V5 and later), Access Point Mode (for V5 and later). Wireless Functions- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Parental Controls to manage Internet access on children’s or employees’s computers, Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support.
- 450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR940N V3 while the earlier version is 300Mbps. It is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. You could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not
- Note-ping diagnostic tool troubleshoots connectivity, reach ability and name resolution to a given host or gateway. Tracerouter diagnostic tool tests the performance of a connection. Supports internet explorer 11, firefox 12.0, chrome 20.0, safari 4.0, or other and java enabled browser
Legal Disclaimer: Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Internet plans greater than 100 Mbps will be limited by the product’s Ethernet WAN port. As compared to warranty duration and tech support services that other leading networking and consumer electronics companies provide.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Platform: Windows XP
Release Date: 2018-08-14
Warranty: 2-year warranty
Details: TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 450Mbps (TL-WR940N)